Up to $20,000 to seed innovation through supporting research, education, and intervention projects and programs.
The APF Visionary Grants seek to seed innovation through supporting research, education and intervention projects and programs that use psychology to solve social problems in the following priority areas:
- Applying psychology to at-risk, vulnerable populations (e.g. serious mental illness, returning military, those who are incarcerated or economically disadvantaged)
- Preventing violence
- Understanding the connection between behavior and health (e.g. wellness, diabetes, obesity)
- Understanding and eliminating stigma and prejudice (e.g. race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability and socioeconomic status)
- Be a graduate student or early career researcher (no more than 10 years postdoctoral).
- Be affiliated with a nonprofit charitable, educational or scientific institution, or governmental entity operating exclusively for charitable and educational purposes.
- Have demonstrated competence and capacity to execute the proposed work
Grants are available in amounts of up to $20,000.
See our website for more information http://www.apa.org/apf/funding/visionary.aspx
Click here to apply for this grant: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=apa&
The deadline for applications is April 1, 2018. Please feel free to distribute this call as you see fit. Thank you for your time.
Categories: Other Information