“I Work & Play well with others”
My focus as a Member-at-Large is:
I am an energetic, enthusiastic, efficient and effective group member and leader.
Working with members can be creative and challenging. My experience with divisional leadership has always been productive. Humor and cooperation help to achieve organizational goals. Working toward those goals is a shared experience. I welcome the opportunity to promote those goals.
My history with APA and Divisions has been a successful effort..
Yes…I do Work & Play well with others.
- College of Staten Island, City University of NY
- NYS Licensed Psychologist…Psychotherapist
- Fellow , American Psychological Association
- Past President: Society of Media Psychologists
- Organizer of Richmond County Psychological Association ( Staten Island)
- Recipient: Humanitarian/Service Award
- Recipient: Staten Island Woman of Achievement ( 2007)
- Performer/Entertainment @ APA Conventions
- Chair: Membership Committee
- Committee on aging
- Committee on international Affairs